However, first come first. Click to open the browser.
- At the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select “Menu” and the pick “Settings.”
- Now scroll down and then click on “Show Advanced Settings” option.
- Or else, in the address bar, Type: “chrome://settings/content”, Press “Enter”.
- Pick the button named as, “Content ”
- After making all the changes, click “Done.”
- After opening the browser, type “about:config” in the address bar and press “Enter.”
- Now click the button named as, “I will be careful; I promise”right at the center of the window.
- Now type “enabled” in the search bar.
- Now, click on “Tools” which stays just at the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- From the drop-down menu that appears after clicking “Tools,” choose “Internet Options.”
- There you would find other options. However, you need to click the “Security tab.”
- Find and click “Custom Level” button in the Security tab.
- Now to locate Active Scripting, scroll down to the list which is close to the bottom.
- At first, open the browser, of course.
- Right at the upper left-hand corner of the screen, click on “Customize and Control Opera.”
- Now, from the very appeared drop-down menu, select “Settings.”
- Click “Websites” in the configuration window that appear.
- Under the “Manage Exceptions,” you can disable, enable, or set any rules.